I am a big slob. Although I am not late for school every day, I want to call me up before 9:00 on Saturday morning <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Parliament Cigarettes</a>. I can send you two golden words decisively: Oh. However, there is no perfect thing in this world. I also have my nemesis. That is my mother. She racked her brains, stayed up late, spent n brain cells (a bit exaggerated), and finally came up with three tricks. Note that different levels of tricks and different killing powers are more important than one. For details, please listen to me slowly...On Saturday morning, the mother came to call me up at eight o'clock <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes Online</a>. After 20 minutes <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cheap Cigarettes</a>, I still lazily slept in bed and snoring. The mother couldn't beat one another and used tricks.he first trick - dial alarm clock (grade: one star)Yeah..." The sound "The Thunder" took me out of my dreams. My mom turned the alarm clock to its fullest, and the entire building could be heard <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes</a>. I quickly blocked my ears with my hands. After the end of the alarm clock, I turned over and continued to sleep. Haha, this trick is useless to me! The first move ended with the mother's failure.he second big trick - long articles (grade: SamsungMy mom started her education class and picked up me lying in a quilt: "You see you, all of you slept until the sun shines on your butt, and you don't get up. Carefully turned into a pig, you die." Get into the habit of going to bed early and getting up early, good habits affect people's life, you ... "ah! ! I want to crash! ! I thought in my heart: Mom, I think you can go to be a diplomat. You have spent 20 minutes with this, you haven't had a drink of water <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes Cheaper</a>, and you haven��