At this time, a stylishly dressed sister walked in. Ok! It is this time that I should be out! immediately went to the elder sister and asked, "Sister, what clothes do you want to buy?" The elder sister took up a pink down jacket and asked, "How much is this dress?" I took my clothes and looked at it. Say to her: "This is Bosideng's down jacket, 500 yuan." After some bargaining and bargaining, I finally sold out for 460 yuan <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">How Much Is A Carton Of Newports</a>.he next day. I came to the clothing store on time and I sat in a chair with a cash register. After a while, an old lady came in. She was plainly dressed and she wore a worn wallet in her hand <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Newport Cigarettes Coupons</a>. I walked over and asked: "Grandma, what clothes do you buy?" I'm a little curious. How can such a poor old lady have so much money to buy such expensive clothes? At this time, the old grandmother picked up a big red jacket and said: ��My granddaughter had a birthday today <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Parliament Cigarettes</a>. Is it good or not she wears this dress?�� I nodded. ��Look!�� The grandmother asked: ��How much is this... One?�� I suddenly had a thought in mind: I'll sell it to the old lady cheaper and sell the price! "100 yuan." The old grandmother smiled and said: "I have to buy 260 in other families to see it! Or your shop benefits <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Online Cigarettes</a>, I bought it!" So, I wrap for the old lady, smile and say goodbye to her.y mother has passed me and my own interests have been maximized. I try to make more money for myself. But this time, I sold it to her grandmother at the purchase price. I was uneasy in my heart. But this time I was very happy. I helped a grandmother to complete a small wish. I hope my mother will not scold me!I returned home with an uneasy heart. I whispered to my mother and said, "Mom, I'm sorry." "What's wrong?" Mom asked, not looking back. "Mom, that piece of red cotton gown, I sold it to a worn-out grandmother for just $100 <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>. I'm sorry! Mom, I don't know why, I feel she is really pathetic. Forgive me! I will personally I apologized to Auntie!�� My mother heard something strange at first and then smiled and held me tightly. ��Baby, you grow up.��